Proper Followers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Stranger...

WRITERS ISLAND PROMPT
WHO'S THAT GUY?
Who's that guy? standing out there
every time I look outside
he's standing there - looking in
I'm indoors and he's outside
in the place where I see me
but he's not me - he's too old
he's always there though - rain, shine,
hot or cold - mimicking me.
He's just a little fat guy -
I'm tall and slim - I'm inside
but he's out there looking in.
He sees me - I don't know him.
Danger, reflection, stranger!
WI02-261007
clink-the-link to my pub-poetry page SweetTalkingGuy

2 comments:

  1. A vision of your 'future self'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Rob, I'm afraid that I'm the little fat guy -you see the reflection doesn't lie - only in my imagination am I still young, tall and slim.

    ReplyDelete