Proper Followers

Friday, January 18, 2008

HERE WE GO...

WORK-IN-PROGRESS-NOVEL
Well, this is it. This is the start of something new. I have writen a whopping great thirty seven words of my novel Space Invaders. The question of how to present this work to the world remains. The problem with any work of fiction must be that it takes more than one attempt to get it right. So, what do I do? Do I post my stumbling thirty seven words for all and sundry to criticise or do I wait 'til I have a polished piece to display. If I only post perfected work, surely it won't be/can't be classed as work-in-progres, can it?
TALKING BOOK?
Already I can see that I'm spending more time talking about this project than actually working on it. A little like some of the young bands that hang out in this part of Bohemia - they never seem to practice - but they love dressing up and telling everybody that they're in a band! Heaven forbid that Space Invaders would go the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment