Proper Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NaPoWriMo 2010 Day 13

NAPOWRIMO 2010 DAY 13
The poetry month is still going strong, and there are some belting prompts over at Read Write Poem . You can check the thirteen entries I've made, over on my SweetTalkingGuy bloggage. Today I did one called How To Time Travel Backwards, and yesterday I did a secret code riddle, which was prompted by Carolee over at Read Write Poem.
LAST YEAR
I did NaPoWriMo last year too, and this year I've put hyperlinks each day to the corresponding day in 2009. It's quite fun to clink~da~links and find out what I was doing a year ago. On this day last year my poem was called Whatamigonnado?
PHEW!
So, phew, if you've got nothing better to do, why not surf on over to SweetTalkingGuy and take a butchers hook? Or better still give RWP a whirl and write something new!

1 comment:

  1. Songkhran in full swing now, but I'll still make time to do all of the above,

    ReplyDelete